Intro to ICD 10 Part 1 Online Coding
Order the Course Online - $99 »
This online course will cover the basics of ICD10-CM coding. It is not an advanced course, but will provide you with the basics of diagnosis coding along with practice exercises, section tests and a final exam.
The course has four sections.
The answers to all coding exercises and section tests will be from the most current edition of the ICD-10-CM Coding Manual.
You will need the most recent version of the ICD-10-CM Code Book or a subscription to AMBACode to complete this course.
The course is designed with a pre-test for each section, and a final examination. Upon completion of the last section, you will have the opportunity to take the final exam covering all of the sections. When you've completed the final exam, you will be able to print a certificate of completion. The test scores are not recorded until you take the final exam. You must correctly answer 75% of the final exam questions to achieve a passing score. If you do not achieve a passing score, you may retake the test.
Access to this course is set for one year. Average Course Completion Time is 30-40 hours.
Try AMBACode – our coding software to look up your codes. AMBACode includes all three sets of codes plus more. Get a 28 day free trial. Using this software would replace the need for you to purchase code books.
- Introduction to ICD-10-CM
- Basic Coding Guidelines for ICD-10
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 1-3
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 4-6
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 7-9
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 10-12
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 13-15
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 16-18
- Synopsis of ICD-10 Coding Guidelines by Chapter 19-21
The topics listed above are covered in our Online Course but are not representative of all comprehensive subject matter covered. To learn more about this course, feel free to speak with an Association Representative at (580) 369-2700.
This course will be taken online and can only be accessed using an internet connection.
Course access will be granted immediately if purchased through the student center. If purchased through AMBA Store or over the phone, course access will be granted the same day, if during business hours, and the next business day if purchased after hours. Your course login information will be emailed to you.
This Course is pre-approved for 6 CEUs through AMBA
This course is included in our Medical Billing Starter Program. More items included in our Starter Program:
- MedLook Biller Medical Billing Software
- Medical Billing Online Course
- Advanced Claims Processing Manual (e-book manual)
- Introductory CPT Coding Online Course
- Introductory ICD-10-CM Course
- HIPAA Privacy Toolkit
- HIPAA Security Toolkit
- OIG Compliance Manual
- CMRS Study Guide
Click Here for more Information »